To be eligible, competitors must meet the eligibility requirements set out in the AUS athlete's and anti-‐doping by-‐laws. These include:
- have a current and valid Australian Passport, with at least six months of validity beyond the period of stay (expiry date on or after 14th January 2016);
- be at least 17 and less than 28 years of age on 01/01/2015;
- Must be proceeding towards a diploma or higher at either an Australian or overseas university/TAFE or have graduated from one of the above institutions in the year prior to the competition (i.e.: if the event is on 3 July 2015, then the student must have graduated after 3 July 2014);
- read and accept the WUSG Selection Policy and adhere to AUS athlete eligibility, by-‐laws and Anti Doping Policy/rules;
- not have represented another country in any sport since 01/01/2013;
- be registered members of a State Affiliate of the VA;
- commit to the financial conditions related to the participation of the event in case of selection;
- not have any outstanding debts with VA. For clarification on your individual position, please contact directly the VA Performance Manager.
For more details please read the fulll EOI Document.
Interested athletes should complete the online Google document and return it to VA as soon as possible, but no later than Thursday 26th February 2015. EOI form link: http://goo.gl/forms/Z8kksxDMby