2013/14 Australian Junior Beach Championships
13th-16th January 2014
Glenelg Beach, Adelaide
Australia's emerging beach volleyball players have the opportunity to press their claims as the country's future stars by competing in the Australian Junior Beach Volleyball Championships. Teams will be vying for the coveted Australian Championships, with State’s chasing the ever elusive Andy Burdin Shield for the Champion State.
Click on the links below to download the Tournament Regulations & Players Handbook as well as the Team Nomination Forms. All nominations forms are to be sent through each of the State Volleyball Associations, so if you are interested in playing please make sure that you contact them ASAP to enter the event.
- Tournament Regulations & Players Handbook
- Australian Teams Nomination Forms
- International Teams Nomination Forms
Age Group Eligibilities
To be eligible for the AJBVC you must meet the following age criteria;
- U15: Must be born in 1999 or later (therefore the players must be 14 years or younger as at 31 December 2013)
- U17: Must be born in 1997 or later (therefore the players must be 16 years or younger as at 31 December 2013).
- U19: Must be born in 1995 or later (therefore the players must be 18 years or younger as at 31 December 2013).
- U23: Must be born in 1991 or later (therefore the players must be 22 years or younger as at 31 December 2013).
Check out the latest results for the AJBVC here:
2014 AJBVC Player Handbook & Tournament Regulations
Follow this link for the latest version of the 2014 AJBVC Player Handbook & Tournament Regulations
Watermark Glenelg, Adelaide
Watermark Glenelg offer options for 250 people, buffet style food. Good prices, good food and close to the beach. For more information and to make reservations please click on the links below: